UMITOTA is a featured work of the 2019 Setouchi Triennale.
As part of the triennale program, we hope to communicate the appeal of UMITOTA as an “inn where people may stay as if living there.”
Since UMITOTA will operate as an accommodation facility during the triennale period, admission hours vary depending on the day.
Please kindly confirm the times and dates before visiting the facility.
Sat.Sun.Mon. 12:00〜16:00（last admission: 15:30)
Other days. 10:00〜16:00（last admission: 15:30)
- UMITOTA’s opening dates and hours correspond to the schedule of the Teshima Art Museum. Should Monday be a national holiday, UMITOTA will be open on Tuesday and closed on Wednesday.
- For details regarding up-to-date opening hours please refer to the Teshima Tourism Association Calendar, or to UMITOTA’s Instagram and Facebook.
300 yen (tax incl.) ※free for children under 15 years old
Free admission for visitors with the 2019 Setouchi Triennale Passport.
Access here to purchase.
UMITOTA is located at a 15-mins walk from Ieura Port.
Rental bicycles and rental cars are available in the port area, however prior reservation is advised as it is anticipated to be busy during the triennale period.
423-2 Teshimaieura, Tonosho, Shozu District, Kagawa 761-4661
- Photography within the facility is strictly prohibited. Only the exterior may be photographed.
- Visitors will be guided into the facility in order.
Please be advised that there may be some waiting time on days that are busy.
- Please refrain from touching any of the equipment inside the facility.
- Entry after 15:30 is not permitted.
- Please be advised that barrier-free access is not available due to the characteristics of the facility.
- UMITOTA is only open for public viewing during the 2019 Setouchi Triennale period.
Visitors may stay on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday as before, however check in times will be changed to 17:00~18:00 as the facility will be open for public viewing during the day. We appreciate your understanding, and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Please inquire in advance via email (email@example.com) before placing your reservation if you wish to book for two or more nights in a row during the triennale period.
Reservations are accepted from 1st, 2 months before the month of stay.
Contact: Tel.0879-68-3386 (9:00-18:00)
/ Mail. firstname.lastname@example.org